Kittawa Lodge is thrilled to announce the next culinary collaborator for its second residency series with renowned chef Christine Manfield visiting in May 2023.
Combining the ultimate food and luxury experience, guests will enjoy exclusive use of Kittawa Lodge with only two packages available, each one for four adults across their two premier one-bedroom lodges.
Kittawa Lodge is one of Australia’s leading luxury lodges, and was recently named one of the top three resorts in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific in the Conde Nast Traveller Readers Choice Awards. Priding itself on its personalised and attentive service, Kittawa Lodge showcases King Island’s unique windswept coastline and world-renowned produce. Private and secluded, guests will enjoy the 96-acre property and luxurious lodge amenities.
Christine Manfield is one of Australia’s most celebrated chefs who is inspired by the culinary melting pot of global flavours. As an award-winning author, her books – including Dessert Divas, Tasting India, Fire, Spice, Stir – have spiced up the lives of keen cooks around the world. She has regularly contributed to food and travel features in media. An inveterate traveller, Christine has hosted bespoke gastronomic tours over the past twenty years to exotic destinations including India, Africa, Bhutan, France, SE Asia, Italy, and South America. Since relocating to the Tweed Coast in Northern NSW in early 2020, Christine now works to celebrate regional tourism through meaningful and sustainable projects.
Christine will cook private dinners each night for the four guests in the lodges, creating an intimate setting hosted by Christine and the Kittawa Lodge team. A selection of Tasmanian wines, beers and spirits are included throughout the guests’ stay and matching Tasmanian wines will be served with dinner. Christine will also provide locally sourced breakfast provisions and baked treats to be enjoyed in the lodge at each guest’s leisure, along with one private lunch experience with a local producer and one picnic lunch experience.
- 3 nights accommodation, with exclusive use of Kittawa Lodge’s two one-bedroom lodges (for up to four adults)
- Locally sourced breakfast provisions in your lodge, for you to enjoy at leisure in each lodge, together with a daily baked treat from Christine Manfield
- One private lunch experience with a local producer and Christine
- One picnic lunch experience, curated by Christine
- Nightly dinners in one lodge for four guests, enjoying an intimate setting with Christine and the team at Kittawa Lodge, with matching wines
- A range of premium Tasmanian beers, wines and spirits during your stay
- AWD car hire throughout your stay on King Island
Guests can amplify their Kittawa Lodge stay by opting to purchase wellness experiences, such as massages, or yoga and meditation sessions. Wellness additions must be arranged on enquiry.
Friday 19th May to Monday 22nd May, 2023 (Sold out)
Monday 22nd May to Thursday 25th May, 2023